What should I do if my dog swallowed a rock?

If your dog has swallowed a rock, it is important to seek veterinary attention as soon as possible. This blog post provides tips on what to do in the meantime, including removing other objects that your dog might swallow, monitoring for signs of distress, and keeping your dog calm.

Which common foods are poisonous to dogs?

As a responsible dog owner, it’s crucial to be aware of the common foods that can be toxic to dogs. From chocolate to alcohol, grapes, onions, and more, this blog post explores the dangers and symptoms of ingestion. If you suspect your dog has ingested any of these foods, contact a veterinarian immediately.